Our Mission, Vision & Values
Homefield is a charity which provides education, training, care and support to people aged 16+ who have a learning disability and / or difficulty, with particular emphasis on people on the Autistic Spectrum and people with communication difficulties.
- A society where people with learning & communication difficulties are valued as equal citizens. They have choices, opportunities and independence.
- To provide learning & living experiences that empower the Homefield community to recognise their potential, as active citizens.
At Homefield, we believe…
- …in a fairer society where everyone is able to participate as equals. Everyone should have the opportunity to be the best that they can be.
This is called equality.
- …in sharing knowledge and skills so that people grow in confidence. They can make choices and have opportunities to improve their lives.
This is called empowerment.
- …in valuing people for who they are. We will provide services that maintain dignity with compassion and caring.
This is called respect.
- …that it is our responsibility to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of others to meet needs in the future.
This is called sustainability.
These are our values.